ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

GrizzlayBear Gm App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
grizzlaybear

GrizzlayBear Gm App Empty
PostSubject: GrizzlayBear Gm App   GrizzlayBear Gm App EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:23 am

Name:Julian
Experience:This will be my second time gm
Play hours:All the time exept on some weekdays when i babysit.. but i still secretly would logg on ;]
Reasons why you should be GM:Well i have been to may private servers.... These servers have really lazy gms... Ive seen people hack infront of them. Honestly I want to do something about the hackers for sure. Alot of hackers in new private servers. When i join a private server id like to feel welcome... I feel i could make people feel welcomed by answering questions adding them etc. Maybe just saying hi if i see them. So thats why i think i could do.
What have you done for ScarfaceMS: I have made friends and i have been kind to everyone. Honestly i havnt done the most like idk. Hard to answer question. But i am looking forward to doing things if asked or just volenterally(not a word sryy)

1.How active are you in ScarfaceMS in order to become GM? Im plenty active. Id be on ALL time time.

2.What experiences have you had in the past that may help you as a GM? Well i was a gm for asmall server like this. I encouraged voting constantly. I helped people and sometimes had to ban them. So i think i could be a great gm.

3.What have you done/ will do for ScarfaceMS? What i have done isnt the most i wont lie. But i look foward helping people being a gm or not.

4.Do you vote on a daily basis and do you try and recruit players for a bigger community? Yes i do vote and i do encourage people to join. Got my bro and a couple of his friends to join so far.

5.What will you do to make ScarfaceMS a better place. Simple... Help people, ban hackers, and well i guess what i feel neccesary is a good welcome and id offer that. "Welcome to ScarFaceMS any questions as me or some of the many other helpfull gms;] I would also host events... Just make it a fun atmosphere and community.
Back to top Go down
NoobieGuy
NoobieGuy

PostSubject: Re: GrizzlayBear Gm App   GrizzlayBear Gm App EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:09 am

Lol, lock up your weed while your not watching the kid xD overall an ok app, like reading one in English for a change, i don't understand why people use so many abbreviation when making an application, i'd like to see that on they're job application!

Also i noticed you mention being kind to everyone, your the forums most newest registered member,(6/27/10 12:11AM) Ive played for almost a week and haven't noticed you in-game at all, and you said how you like to make friends, this v75 is new to this server and every day i smega something like "Add me , buddy request ~NoobieGuy~" and I haven't heard from you.
Back to top Go down
grizzlaybear

PostSubject: ...   GrizzlayBear Gm App EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:27 am

Hey kid we understand u really want to be a gm in all. Some of its true but the point is grow up. Dont go sabatoging other peoples gm apps just because u really wanna be a gm. Now please stop doing that and grow up.
Back to top Go down
NoobieGuy
NoobieGuy

PostSubject: Re: GrizzlayBear Gm App   GrizzlayBear Gm App EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:31 am

Hey the funny thing is, we we're friends in-game for 2 min, joined my guild and everything, until he read my reply then he quit the guild, and point is, you can reply on my GM application if you like, it wont change how i feel about you or anything, wont effect my judgment, and even if i don't become a GM, im not obsessed about it, this is a great v75 server, and its just at its beginning!
Back to top Go down
grizzlaybear

PostSubject: ...   GrizzlayBear Gm App EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 4:04 am

As soon as u get denied you will quit within the week.
Back to top Go down
NoobieGuy
NoobieGuy

PostSubject: Re: GrizzlayBear Gm App   GrizzlayBear Gm App EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 4:07 am

Highly doubt that, this server is really great for me, people actually play it! we;re ranked 26 on ultimate top 200 i think people need to vote more, and rate it too.

Why make a scene in your own application? why not private message me, go ahead do it, let your angers run loose, i hope you dont quit.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Member +
Member +
Legend

PostSubject: Re: GrizzlayBear Gm App   GrizzlayBear Gm App EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:25 am

Good ~
Back to top Go down
http://packetstormsecurity.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GrizzlayBear Gm App   GrizzlayBear Gm App Empty

Back to top Go down

GrizzlayBear Gm App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ScarfaceMS :: ScarfaceMS :: GM Applications *Here*-
Jump to: