ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

Nataline boss spawner needs fixed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NoobieGuy
NoobieGuy

Nataline boss spawner needs fixed Empty
PostSubject: Nataline boss spawner needs fixed   Nataline boss spawner needs fixed EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 5:24 am

She's not broken but shes not in perfect order either, she is located at Henesys market entrance in the hair salon, she spawn a boss 10x for free, i suggest you make it spawn 1x also the kill all monsters doesnt work (One of her options) and she says "Welcome to FantasyMS boss spawner...." so that needs to be changed too, i would post screenies but im going to beg lol.

Npc name is Nataline i think. lol
Back to top Go down

Nataline boss spawner needs fixed
Page 1 of 1