ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

NoobieGuy's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NoobieGuy
NoobieGuy

NoobieGuy's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: NoobieGuy's GM Application   NoobieGuy's GM Application EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:38 pm

Hey, I'm Trenton, don't let my IGN fool you, i only use it on private servers.

Name:Trenton, people call me Trent.

IGN:NoobieGuy (I'm not a noob, its just a fun name to have when your not one)

Experience:Ive made my own servers with Maplestory, as well as been a GameMaster in a lot of them, lets just say I've had my share and then some Smile

Play hours:When the server is online, I noticed it's not 24/7 yet, understandable, its not easy hosting it i know that ;p

Reasons why you should be GM: This is currently the only server i play and I'm very experienced, plus i have friends that play private servers, and i think they will enjoy this one more.

What have you done for ScarfaceMS:Made friends, explored it's features to get sued to everything, recruited a friend, etc.

How active are you in ScarfaceMS in order to become GM?:Right now, I'm playing just to level and learn its features, no two servers are alike, you would know that when your looking for a good one, I'm a Maplestory fan so I'm Very active, when i first found this server i played for 3 and a half hours until i had to get off.

What experiences have you had in the past that may help you as a GM?:Creating my own server, versions 55,62,75, so i know my share list of commands codes etc.

What have you done/ will do for ScarfaceMS?:I've recruited and will continue to.

Do you vote on a daily basis and do you try and recruit players for a bigger community?:When i found your server, the first thing i checked was the forum, to see the last post, then i noticed that this server used to be v62 and is now v75 that showed me alot of progress so i knew this server wouldn't be one of those that would fall easily, so i downloaded the client and it worked, i alt+tabbed and voted and will continue to do so, because even if i don't become a gm, when the server grows there will be a higher demand for GM's and im hoping my experience will make me one of the over achievers for the job.

What will you do to make ScarfaceMS a better place: I don't know if your referring to as a regular player or as a GM, so as a regular player, i will become a respected one, one who is fun to talk to and hang out, i hate hackers, because on a private server there is no need to hack, people who do that are not too bright, as a GM, it will be easier to get rid of the hackers, with powers, and the respect will be greater.

I didn't see a sticky on the Gm application format so i just copied someones layout and filled in the blanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NoobieGuy
NoobieGuy

NoobieGuy's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: NoobieGuy's GM Application   NoobieGuy's GM Application EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 1:08 am

Well, can someone say something? Tony? apparently the GM apps are still up so your looking for some/a GM/GMs, any feedback? accepted? Declined? something?
Back to top Go down

NoobieGuy's GM Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ScarfaceMS :: ScarfaceMS :: GM Applications *Here*-
Jump to: