ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

xDanielx's GM app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
deeaznkeed

xDanielx's GM app Empty
PostSubject: xDanielx's GM app   xDanielx's GM app EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 7:42 pm

Name:My name is Daniel Lee

Age:I am 12.I know i am young but i know how to be mature when i need to be and loose when i need to be.

IGN:xDanielx

Experience:I was a GM on Skyviewstory,PolarExpressMS,SoraStory,ArikaMS(v75),BrazilMS.I was a Co Owner on GaboMS,BlueMS,and CrewMS.And i owned MidnightMS,And KnightMS.(both kept private so only friends can play it. XD)

Play hours:well i play around....alot of hours.I think its around 6 hours?idk lol but i play alot.
Reasons why you should be GM:The only reason i think i should be GM is because i invited my friend DragonKnight(real name Elliott.Yes i know him in real life)but ya thats it.I only want to be a GM so that i can help the people of this server.

What have you done for ScarfaceMS:Well like i said i have invited a friend and i also like to help people accomplish things and if people need help,i dont just hand it over i tell them where to get it and tips and advice about the server

To all those who apply for a GM spot you must consider a few things inorder to become a ScarfaceMS GM.

1.How active are you in ScarfaceMS in order to become GM?Like i said i am very active because i get on right after school and if i get grounded for some gay reason then i will make sure to report to the Admin to tell him about what happened to me

2.What experiences have you had in the past that may help you as a GM?Well like i said i have been a GM in Skyviewstory,PolarExpressMS,SoraStory,ArikaMS(v75),BrazilMS.Co owner'ed for GaboMS,BlueMS,And CrewMS.I have owned MidnightMS and Knight MS

3.What have you done/ will do for ScarfaceMS?Well i will do lots of things like recruit all the maplestory players of my school to play private servers, AND i will also host lots of unique events.I would love to address the events but i am afraid people will leech ideas from me,so admin if you are willing to please PM me to ask about the unique events.

4.Do you vote on a daily basis and do you try and recruit players for a bigger community?yes i do very much vote on a daily basis and ill get my friend i just recruited to do so.

5.What will you do to make ScarfaceMS a better place.Well unlike most people who just write down i will ban hackers,i will also do more such as help people with there private server needs,or host daily/2 hourly events and help newcomers get started with there funding so that they can buy stuff from Nana/All in one Shop
Back to top Go down
deeaznkeed

xDanielx's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: xDanielx's GM app   xDanielx's GM app EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:50 pm

Uhm i also invited my cousins Hamonse and Anderu do this server so thats 3 ppl XD
Back to top Go down

xDanielx's GM app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ScarfaceMS :: ScarfaceMS :: GM Applications *Here*-
Jump to: