ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

error

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rawr

error Empty
PostSubject: error   error EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:54 pm

ok, yesterday i was playing the server and it went through a LONG server check but the when i went to click on it,it would load it but when the screen goes black for a second it just goes out and says some long error code... i redownloaded everything and stuff and no luck,any1 no what to do?
Back to top Go down
NoobieGuy
NoobieGuy

error Empty
PostSubject: RE:   error EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:43 pm

There could be alot of different things interfearing, could you post the error? if it is not copyable you could either type the first part of it to see what it is referring to/or the path of it, or you could just take a screen shot with the button [Prt Scr] located above [insert] on a regular qwerty keyboard, then upload it to a photo hosting site like Photobucket and use simple bbs to post it here using the

Code:
 [img]http://imageurl.com[/img]
Back to top Go down

error
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ScarfaceMS :: Extras :: Tech Support-
Jump to: