ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

BigBlacks GM app~ :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BigBlack
BigBlack

BigBlacks GM app~ :D Empty
PostSubject: BigBlacks GM app~ :D   BigBlacks GM app~ :D EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:46 pm

Name: Trey
IGN: BigBlack
Experience: been a gm on bankisotry till it got shut down.
Play hours: a.m.a.p on weekdays cus of school and 5+ hours for weekends
Reasons why you should be GM: becuase i can really help scarface
What have you done for ScarfaceMS: i vote andi help alot of new players. and i am nice to most everyone.

To all those who apply for a GM spot you must consider a few things inorder to become a ScarfaceMS GM.

1.How active are you in ScarfaceMS in order to become GM?
well like i said befor ill be on as much as posible on weekdays and also weekends cus school
started with home work and etc...

2.What experiences have you had in the past that may help you as a GM?
iv been a gm on bankiStory and i almost got to asistent(i cants spell..) co owner.
but unforchantly it got shut down..and i was sad:O

3.What have you done/ will do for ScarfaceMS?
i WILL do alot or as mush as i can for scarfaceMS. I already help alot of player and im nice to most all player and i could probly help them more if i ever got a place on the gm team.Smile

4.Do you vote on a daily basis and do you try and recruit players for a bigger community?
yeah i try and vote with both or my computers well 3 but the third ones soooo slow that i dont really know that i'll be able to vote on that. So yeah, ill vote twice-four times a day almost everyday.

5.What will you do to make ScarfaceMS a better place.
I'll do what ever it takes if it getting people on others servers to this one witchi ll try and do later on when i have time.
I'll help players and glyd them though on how to get money/items.

BigBlacks GM app~ :D 125263354146250779
Back to top Go down
pouyan
pouyan

PostSubject: Re: BigBlacks GM app~ :D   BigBlacks GM app~ :D EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:43 pm

he should be a gm
Back to top Go down
Salexus
Salexus

PostSubject: Re: BigBlacks GM app~ :D   BigBlacks GM app~ :D EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 12:06 am

I don't think so. I think intelligence should be a requirement, and an ability to succinctly and appropriately convey a message to the players in game, as such is needed for the position of GM. If I had to ask him for help and couldn't understand what the hell he was going on about, I'd be kinda annoyed. "Hey can you help me? There seems to be a glitched monster in fm rm #." "Wut tipe moansta z dya no."
That's about when I'd blink, sigh, and walk off.
Back to top Go down
gongchuen

PostSubject: Re: BigBlacks GM app~ :D   BigBlacks GM app~ :D EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 3:24 am

GRATZ u are not a gm yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hehehehe
Back to top Go down
pouyan
pouyan

PostSubject: Re: BigBlacks GM app~ :D   BigBlacks GM app~ :D EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:40 am

Salexus wrote:
. "Hey can you help me? There seems to be a glitched monster in fm rm #." "Wut tipe moansta z dya no."
That's about when I'd blink, sigh, and walk off.

that was extremly racist
Back to top Go down
BigBlack
BigBlack

PostSubject: Re: BigBlacks GM app~ :D   BigBlacks GM app~ :D EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 3:07 pm

WOW....ok because i wouldnt do that..id idk HELP you..and or ask a more higher ranked gm for help to fix that problem..thanks pouyan!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BigBlacks GM app~ :D   BigBlacks GM app~ :D Empty

Back to top Go down

BigBlacks GM app~ :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ScarfaceMS :: ScarfaceMS :: GM Applications *Here*-
Jump to: