ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

Surbate's GM App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Surbate

Surbate's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Surbate's GM App   Surbate's GM App EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 3:28 pm

Name: Scott
IGN: Surbate
Experience: I have made a private server a while back. i dont quite remember all the commands but know the basics.
Play hours: 4+ hours
Reasons why you should be GM: Im a nice and friendly person, so im easy to get along with. id love to join the GM group and make the scarfaceMS economy better then it already is, and disiplin thoughs who dont follow the ScarfaceMS rules.
What have you done for ScarfaceMS: ive been a nice friendly player and have obeyed all the rules.

1.How active are you in ScarfaceMS in order to become GM?
I am on ScafaceMS for a minimum 4 hours a day.

2.What experiences have you had in the past that may help you as a GM?
I have created a private server of my own a while back. I dont remember everything but i know the basics.

3.What have you done/ will do for ScarfaceMS?
I have obeyed all the rules of ScarfaceMS and will continue to, regardless if i become a GM or not. I will make sure everybody is having a great time, and following the rules. Also will be glad to help any person who needs it.

4.Do you vote on a daily basis and do you try and recruit players for a bigger community?
so far for the time i have been playing, i have voted daily. and yes i do try to get people to start playing this, i have told a few friends in GMS and have gotten my brother to start playing

5.What will you do to make ScarfaceMS a better place.
I will make it a more friendly community and make sure all the other mapler's needs are met to the fullest extent. also disiplin all people who decide to break the rules and try to ruin the ScarfaceMS economy
Back to top Go down

Surbate's GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ScarfaceMS :: ScarfaceMS :: GM Applications *Here*-
Jump to: