ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

Characters and Rates

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheReaper
TheReaper

Characters and Rates Empty
PostSubject: Characters and Rates   Characters and Rates EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 1:12 am

I really dont know about his, but if you can u should reset the accounts and keep the repack server. I like the repack more and you should change the rates back to 2k or 2.5k. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
thebloodz
Member +
Member +
thebloodz

Characters and Rates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Characters and Rates   Characters and Rates EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:21 am

Yeh, Nice, but i would prefer Same EXP rate. I JUST NEED the hired merchants from other server.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scfms.tk

Characters and Rates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ScarfaceMS :: Extras :: Suggestions-
Jump to: