ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

Universals Development Team App

Go down 
+3
imhellSTUCK
Coco
Universal
7 posters

Should I be Part Of the Team?
Definitely Yes
Universals Development Team App I_vote_lcap27%Universals Development Team App I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Yeah
Universals Development Team App I_vote_lcap36%Universals Development Team App I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Mabey
Universals Development Team App I_vote_lcap9%Universals Development Team App I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Sorta
Universals Development Team App I_vote_lcap9%Universals Development Team App I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Absolutely Not
Universals Development Team App I_vote_lcap18%Universals Development Team App I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Universal
Universal

Universals Development Team App Empty
PostSubject: Universals Development Team App   Universals Development Team App EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 1:42 am

Name: Tristan
IGN: Universal

Experience:
I know HTML and Java, i also know how to edit xml files with out messing them up. I have worked on a couple of Runescape severs, aswell as maple severs. I have helped to code npcs and also helped to create a super rebirth system for one sever. I have made alot of custom items for the maple severs i have worked on including, mounts, mobs, maps, music, equips, and more.

Play hours:
Alot.

Reasons why you should be on the dev team:
I am an active, responsible, player who has loads of experience in development, and i will try my best to make ScarfaceMs teh best most customized privet sever on Top200.

What have you done for ScarfaceMS:
I try to help as many people as I can, and try to get people to follow the rules so SFMS is as lagfree as can be.

To all those who apply for a DEV spot you must consider a few things inorder to be on the dev team.

1.How active are you in ScarfaceMS in order to be on the team?
- Im very active. I am more active on the weekends because I dont have to worry about school.

2.What experiences have you had in the past that may help you be on the team?
- I have made my own sever Ameno Ms but never relesed it (i used it for a test sever), Xeno MS (probably closed), couple of runescape severs (cant rember the names, lol) On there i have made custom Quests, Mobs, Mounts, Chairs, Equips. Gambling NPCs, and more.

3.What will do for ScarfaceMS?
I will try to the best of my ability to make all and any items requested by the players of scarface ms. I will also try to make a new type of event instead of hide and seek and JQs. I will also find out from the players what the want to have in ms and try to get them what the want.

4.Do you vote on a daily basis and do you try and recruit players for a bigger community?
I do vote every chance i get, and i try to get as many people to join to make ScarFace Ms the best ps out there.

5.What are some items that you want to add to make Scarface a better sever?
- Custom mounts
Dark Cargo MountUniversals Development Team App Stand2

- Custom Hair
Hair 1 Universals Development Team App Hair2 Hair 2 Universals Development Team App Hair

- Custom Equips
Poke Stars Universals Development Team App IconRaw

- Custom Skills
Universals Development Team App 823242ed
Universals Development Team App Dispel1-1

- And More!

Thanks for taking the time to read my app. Hopefully you accept me.

~Universal~
Back to top Go down
Coco

PostSubject: Re: Universals Development Team App   Universals Development Team App EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:53 pm

Ohhh sick i like those custom Skills
Back to top Go down
imhellSTUCK

PostSubject: Re: Universals Development Team App   Universals Development Team App EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 11:26 am

Cool Skills xD
i vote yeah ;p
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Universals Development Team App Banned12
Back to top Go down
thebloodz
Member +
Member +
thebloodz

PostSubject: Re: Universals Development Team App   Universals Development Team App EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:58 am

The skills are quite nice, but its quite easy to edit them, its the same as ui.
Do you know how to map edit?
Back to top Go down
http://www.scfms.tk
[GM]Pulse
[GM]Pulse

PostSubject: Re: Universals Development Team App   Universals Development Team App EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:07 pm

I like the mount that would be sick
Back to top Go down
LokiLorester
LokiLorester

PostSubject: Re: Universals Development Team App   Universals Development Team App EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:18 pm

hahaha sweet...
Back to top Go down
thebloodz
Member +
Member +
thebloodz

PostSubject: Re: Universals Development Team App   Universals Development Team App EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:03 am

my question is unanswered Sad.
Well, ithink his pro.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Member +
Member +
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Universals Development Team App   Universals Development Team App EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:53 pm

Subject: Universals Development Team App Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:42 am

Locked/Closed.
Back to top Go down
http://packetstormsecurity.org
thebloodz
Member +
Member +
thebloodz

PostSubject: Re: Universals Development Team App   Universals Development Team App EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:30 am

why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Universals Development Team App   Universals Development Team App Empty

Back to top Go down

Universals Development Team App
Page 1 of 1