ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

Aarons Dev Team App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaron

Aarons Dev Team App Empty
PostSubject: Aarons Dev Team App   Aarons Dev Team App EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 8:39 pm

Well theres really no format to fill out so I guess ill make one up.

Name:Aaron
IGN: Aaron
Contact: Maaron65@aim.com, xAaRoNx06@Live.com(Message me because i dont check the mail ;])
Experience: I have made my own severs and have been my own coder and made things such as Custom JQs, Warping NPCS, Exchange Items NPCS, and more

Play hours: Alot.

Reasons why you should be on the dev team: I am experienced, responsible, active, and i will try my best to make the NPCs you need. Also I was already on the dev team in this server ;P

What have you done for ScarfaceMS: I have been helpfull to almost everyone, Im nice to all, and people love me ;D

To all those who apply for a DEV spot you must consider a few things inorder to be on the dev team.

1.How active are you in ScarfaceMS in order to be on the team? Im very active. I can be on for hours and hours every day.

2.What experiences have you had in the past that may help you be on the team? Ive made my own sever such as JungleStory, SatanStory, and my friends server, EatMeMs. On there i have made custom JQs, exchange NPC, Rock paper sissors, and much more.

3.What have you done/ will do for ScarfaceMS? I will do my best to make all NPC's requested by anyone. I have also been kind to all and i like doing events for people. I will ask everyone what they have in mind to make the sever better and will try my best to make it work.

4.Do you vote on a daily basis and do you try and recruit players for a bigger community? Yes, i do vote every 12 hours and I will make ADs on websites to get us more players.

5.What will you do to make ScarfaceMS a better place. I will always be active and help anyone with their problems, make events, create NPCs, and dedicate myself to ScarFace.

Etc:
Here are somethings you need to use as i code to make the NPCs do things

cm.sendSimple (Makes them say something)
cm.dispose(Ends conversation with NPC)
cm.sendStyle(Shows a list of styles to choose from(Hair))
var status = 0;
and plenty more

I have things already made such as , exchanging golden leafs for rare items or scrolls, Super RB npc that gives you a ring with +30k stats when you give the npc 30k of all your stats to make the players stronger(Just tell me what you want in the exchange item NPC)Coming soon if i make it ScarFaceMs's Custom JQ!

Example :
var status = -1;

function start() {

action(1, 0, 0);
}

function action(mode, type, selection) {
if (mode == -1) {
cm.dispose();
} else {
if (mode == 1){status++;} else {status--;}

if (status == 0) {
cm.sendNext("This is an example NPC. I will now warp you to Henesys \r\n#rMade by Aaron");
} else if (status == 1) {
cm.warp(100000000);
} else {
cm.dispose();
}
}
}

Well, Thank you for taking the time to read this. Hope you accept me.

Thanks,

~Aaron

Last edited by Aaron on Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Roxas

Aarons Dev Team App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aarons Dev Team App   Aarons Dev Team App EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 11:24 pm

wow dude 10!
Back to top Go down

Aarons Dev Team App
Page 1 of 1