ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

[Guide]Universals GM Handbook

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Universal
Universal

[Guide]Universals GM Handbook Empty
PostSubject: [Guide]Universals GM Handbook   [Guide]Universals GM Handbook EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 2:18 am

I have noticed that some GMs didnt know the codes for some items so i have decided to up load my GM handbook that i made a while ago while i was a GM. This does not include the Codes for the new and custom items.

Arrow Step 1: You will need to download *WinRAR to extract the GM Hand book . If you already have WinRAR installed in your computer, you may skip this step & proceed to step 2!

Click HERE to download WinRAR!

*WinRAR is a 32-bit Windows version of the RAR archiver, the powerful archiver and archive manager.
WinRAR compresses up to 30% better than ZIP.

Arrow Step 2: Click HERE to download the GM Handbook. Save it to your desktop
If the link is not working you can download the Handbook HERE too (the 2 link is the same, download either one will do).

Arrow Step 3: By using WinRAR, right click the downloaded file and choose "extract to..." and than choose where you want to save Universals GM Handbook. I suggest you save it to your Desktop, or Scarface Folder.

Arrow Step 4: Double click to open the folder and you will see 9 Folders as listed below:-
- Character
- Equips
- Items
- Jobs
- Maps
- Misc
- Monsters
- NPC
- Pets
Each of the folders contains the codes/IDs for the folder. e.g. snails id - Monsters folder

Hopefully this helps
Back to top Go down
Tony
Admin
Admin
Tony

PostSubject: Re: [Guide]Universals GM Handbook   [Guide]Universals GM Handbook EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 2:33 am

Nice guide =]
Back to top Go down
https://sfms.forumotion.com
Th3KaNgSt3R
Th3KaNgSt3R

PostSubject: Re: [Guide]Universals GM Handbook   [Guide]Universals GM Handbook EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:15 pm

Sweet it looks helpful. Lol can you please re upload? Both links are broken. Razz
Back to top Go down
LokiLorester
LokiLorester

PostSubject: Re: [Guide]Universals GM Handbook   [Guide]Universals GM Handbook EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:51 pm

i could use this Cool
Back to top Go down
Universal
Universal

PostSubject: Re: [Guide]Universals GM Handbook   [Guide]Universals GM Handbook EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:15 pm

re-releasing this would be pointless because its for v.62. If you would like my versoin for v.75 ill have to find it first.
Back to top Go down
Th3KaNgSt3R
Th3KaNgSt3R

PostSubject: Re: [Guide]Universals GM Handbook   [Guide]Universals GM Handbook EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:34 am

Oh lol ok thanks.
Back to top Go down
Brandenx781
Brandenx781

PostSubject: Re: [Guide]Universals GM Handbook   [Guide]Universals GM Handbook EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:13 am

Back to top Go down
Th3KaNgSt3R
Th3KaNgSt3R

PostSubject: Re: [Guide]Universals GM Handbook   [Guide]Universals GM Handbook EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:14 pm

Thanks Branden, I was gonna look it up but yhanks. Do you just type the code in or what? Razz
Back to top Go down
Brandenx781
Brandenx781

PostSubject: Re: [Guide]Universals GM Handbook   [Guide]Universals GM Handbook EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:14 pm

Just keep clicking the link xD
Back to top Go down
Th3KaNgSt3R
Th3KaNgSt3R

PostSubject: Re: [Guide]Universals GM Handbook   [Guide]Universals GM Handbook EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:05 pm

Lol I meant like how do you use the codes in the GM Handbook?
Back to top Go down
Brandenx781
Brandenx781

PostSubject: Re: [Guide]Universals GM Handbook   [Guide]Universals GM Handbook EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:15 pm

It's basically how you see other GMs do the code. You'll see a code for instance. Like for jobs for example. The code for a SuperGM is 910. In Scarface when you're in the game type !910 or !job 910 , I don't know which one it is but that's how codes work.
Back to top Go down
LokiLorester
LokiLorester

PostSubject: Re: [Guide]Universals GM Handbook   [Guide]Universals GM Handbook EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:57 pm

well kang you use the gm handbook like example !item 482764 <-- ID number.....ut if you want it to be a pro item (only works for equips like cash clothes or armour) its !proitem 123456 then entr the stats you want like 32767<-- that amount is highest amount of stats you can have on an equip!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Guide]Universals GM Handbook   [Guide]Universals GM Handbook Empty

Back to top Go down

[Guide]Universals GM Handbook
Page 1 of 1