ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

Pinkyy's GM App :D !

Go down 
+4
thebloodz
Kennypatriots
marioxx10
Camus
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Camus
Camus

Pinkyy's GM App :D ! Empty
PostSubject: Pinkyy's GM App :D !   Pinkyy's GM App :D ! EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:27 am

Name: Ashley
IGN: Pinkyy
Experience: Was a GM before but server got closed by nexon.
Play hours: around 6-8hrs

Reasons why you should be GM: Well first of all, i think i'm a mature person i can take good decisions about a lot of things and if dont ill ask the person with more exp so i'll learn from it,i been late hours and there are people who need a gm at those hours and everyone is sleeping so i could help there.. ( CALI -Cool , I speak spanish and english so.. if theres a non american player i can help both with their problems and im pretty good at following orders Smile

What have you done for ScarfaceMS: pretty much help the new guys learn the basic commands where to train, buy their items and help them train a bit because we all know its pretty boring your firsts rebirths & i check for bugged npc's to report

1.How active are you in ScarfaceMS in order to become GM?
Very active, 6+ hrs

2.What experiences have you had in the past that may help you as a GM?
i was a Gm before but was like 2 years ago but the server got closed bcs of nexon. so.. newer things have come out but ill pretty fast at learning Smile

3.What have you done/ will do for ScarfaceMS?
promote voting on players so ppl start looking us and get a bigger and better community, and try to get all my friends on this server. and what have i done well.. as i said on the question "What have you done for ScarfaceMS "

4.Do you vote on a daily basis and do you try and recruit players for a bigger community?
Yes

5.What will you do to make ScarfaceMS a better place.
Just have fun trying not to turn the server into a ALL-DAY TRAINING.. more li a big a united community where u can have fun chilling and chatting some events and stuff

I Hope u like my app Wink
ill be waiting for an answer

~ Pinkyy n.n"
Back to top Go down
marioxx10
marioxx10

PostSubject: Re: Pinkyy's GM App :D !   Pinkyy's GM App :D ! EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:11 am

Lmao me and you should be GM's Nice app btw
APPROVE
Back to top Go down
Camus
Camus

PostSubject: Re: Pinkyy's GM App :D !   Pinkyy's GM App :D ! EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:48 am

Yah ! n.n" i think so too ! haha
i loved your picture xD that smilling cow ROFL !!
Back to top Go down
Kennypatriots

PostSubject: Re: Pinkyy's GM App :D !   Pinkyy's GM App :D ! EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:32 pm

SCREENSHOTS!!!! PUT them BELOW
Back to top Go down
Camus
Camus

PostSubject: Re: Pinkyy's GM App :D !   Pinkyy's GM App :D ! EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:19 pm

Hi ! umm SS's of what ?
if u mean SS's of me been a GM? i dont have any 2 simple reasons:

1.- I dont take pictures of my characters on video games.
2.- Even if i did i dont have the same computer that i had 2 years ago.. So even if i did take any pictures from my char i woundt backup those kind of things.

Sorry..

Pinkyy ~
Back to top Go down
thebloodz
Member +
Member +
thebloodz

PostSubject: Re: Pinkyy's GM App :D !   Pinkyy's GM App :D ! EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:45 pm

o_O I believe you so I approve,
But it still means tony doesnt get any evidence.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scfms.tk
Camus
Camus

PostSubject: Re: Pinkyy's GM App :D !   Pinkyy's GM App :D ! EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:18 pm

Well i really don't have evidence and i'm not saying i got the biggest evidence of the world, as i said before i was 2 years ago or even more i know commands are not the same as before for example there where no "item with +1k stats or stuff like that so i dont know it :$ Sad hehe " but i really em a fast learner so ill learn from the best and ill give everything i got Wink
Thx for the approve Smile

Pinkyy ~
Back to top Go down
Camus
Camus

PostSubject: Re: Pinkyy's GM App :D !   Pinkyy's GM App :D ! EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:53 am

Bump Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
Camus
Camus

PostSubject: Re: Pinkyy's GM App :D !   Pinkyy's GM App :D ! EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:02 pm

BUMPPPPP
Back to top Go down
iSoul
iSoul

PostSubject: Re: Pinkyy's GM App :D !   Pinkyy's GM App :D ! EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:02 pm

bump... = desperate
Back to top Go down
LokiLorester
LokiLorester

PostSubject: Re: Pinkyy's GM App :D !   Pinkyy's GM App :D ! EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 6:23 pm

It seems this server that got closed down gave you experienced so i suggest learning our rules and instructions for being a GM. Do that then i would be most likely to approve!

Opinion-Maybe

Last edited by LokiLorester on Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Th3KaNgSt3R
Th3KaNgSt3R

PostSubject: Re: Pinkyy's GM App :D !   Pinkyy's GM App :D ! EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 6:36 pm

Sorry bumping is desperation and posting on other people's GM apps asking other people to comment on your app is really desperate too. Sorry but Denied and I might have said yes but all the bumps and etc where a little too much. Maybe redo your application and don't do all that stuff you know?
Back to top Go down
[GM]Ashley

PostSubject: Re: Pinkyy's GM App :D !   Pinkyy's GM App :D ! EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 9:02 pm

I kinda have to agree with Th3kangst3r ur being to desperate, sry but Denied
Back to top Go down
Camus
Camus

PostSubject: Re: Pinkyy's GM App :D !   Pinkyy's GM App :D ! EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 4:15 am

awww ..
Back to top Go down
thebloodz
Member +
Member +
thebloodz

PostSubject: Re: Pinkyy's GM App :D !   Pinkyy's GM App :D ! EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 5:55 am

Kennypatriots wrote:
SCREENSHOTS!!!! PUT them BELOW

Kenny, shut up troll.
Back to top Go down
Camus
Camus

PostSubject: Re: Pinkyy's GM App :D !   Pinkyy's GM App :D ! EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 7:33 pm

i just realize.. This server approve a gm's who have no exp, but ppl who have been a gm at least on one server dont get the job .. o.o
So.. new ppl should start putting on their apps i dont have any exp but ill do my best, so u get the job..
Back to top Go down
Th3KaNgSt3R
Th3KaNgSt3R

PostSubject: Re: Pinkyy's GM App :D !   Pinkyy's GM App :D ! EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 7:49 pm

Lol it's not that it's just that some people that have no experience have good apps and others don't, and some people with experience have good apps and others don't. Lol
Back to top Go down
thebloodz
Member +
Member +
thebloodz

PostSubject: Re: Pinkyy's GM App :D !   Pinkyy's GM App :D ! EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:13 pm

Kang, GREAT statement there. I like your GM app personally, but it should be more organized dude. I approved but others might think its not really neat. I reckon you should edit your GM App, and make it better Smile.
Back to top Go down
LokiLorester
LokiLorester

PostSubject: Re: Pinkyy's GM App :D !   Pinkyy's GM App :D ! EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:16 pm

yeah i agree with kang and bloodz you should make a new app so we can understand
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pinkyy's GM App :D !   Pinkyy's GM App :D ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Pinkyy's GM App :D !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ScarfaceMS :: ScarfaceMS :: GM Applications *Here*-
Jump to: