ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

Th3KaNgSt3R's GM App

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Th3KaNgSt3R
Th3KaNgSt3R

Th3KaNgSt3R's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Th3KaNgSt3R's GM App   Th3KaNgSt3R's GM App EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 4:58 pm

Name: Aaron.

IGN: Th3KaNgSt3R

Experience: First time for everything I guess. But I will try really hard and try to learn and become a very great GM. And I've seen a lot of GM's and I think I know what to do ^^.

Play Hours: 3-4 hours a week. (Sorry this a weak spot but I can get on, on Saturday mornings like pretty early and there are not a lot of GM's at that time. And when I'm not on I'll get on the forums a lot.)

Reasons why you should be a GM: I follow the rules very well and I think I have a good sense of judgement. I can help a lot of people with their problems too. I won't just sit around in the FM all day doing nothing. I'll actually do stuff to try and make this server better.

What have you done for ScarfaceMS: I have voted a lot I try to help a lot of people as much as I can.

1.How active are you in ScarfaceMS in order to become GM? I have said before that I can't log on a lot but I'll try really hard when I am online.

2.What experiences have you had in the past that may help you as a GM? I have played private servers for about 2 years and GMS for about 1.5 years. I know a lot about computers for a 13 year old. Not coding or any of that stuff but I know how to use Photoshop and I have made a little website before on Dreamweaver. I think that could help in the future.

3.What have you done/ will do for ScarfaceMS? I will try and recruit as many people as I can and I will vote all the time. I will also help a lot of people with their technical problems and stuff. I also try and help people online whether with helping people train or just giving them basic info.

4.Do you vote on a daily basis and do you try and recruit players for a bigger community? I do vote a lot and I try to get more people to come to ScarfaceMS.

5.What will you do to make ScarfaceMS a better place? I will try and host events as much as I can and vote a lot.

If you need to know anything else please just ask me. Thanks
P.S. If GM's don't see me online it's because I can only go online on Fridays and Saturdays. So please consider this before saying I'm never online. Sorry

Last edited by Th3KaNgSt3R on Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tony
Admin
Admin
Tony

PostSubject: Re: Th3KaNgSt3R's GM App   Th3KaNgSt3R's GM App EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:15 pm

Nice ~!
Back to top Go down
https://sfms.forumotion.com
Th3KaNgSt3R
Th3KaNgSt3R

PostSubject: Re: Th3KaNgSt3R's GM App   Th3KaNgSt3R's GM App EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:51 pm

Thanks Tony. I have a question too how do I get picked to be a GM do all the other GM's have to vote too?
Back to top Go down
Tony
Admin
Admin
Tony

PostSubject: Re: Th3KaNgSt3R's GM App   Th3KaNgSt3R's GM App EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:33 pm

Yes basically through proving it to me and other players which will allow you to have a higher chance to be GM.
Back to top Go down
Th3KaNgSt3R
Th3KaNgSt3R

PostSubject: Re: Th3KaNgSt3R's GM App   Th3KaNgSt3R's GM App EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:39 pm

How do I prove this? And when will the GM's vote?
Back to top Go down
Tony
Admin
Admin
Tony

PostSubject: Re: Th3KaNgSt3R's GM App   Th3KaNgSt3R's GM App EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:01 pm

Basically I am hoping to get this GM selections done with by this week well see how things go.
Back to top Go down
Th3KaNgSt3R
Th3KaNgSt3R

PostSubject: Re: Th3KaNgSt3R's GM App   Th3KaNgSt3R's GM App EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:02 pm

And how many GM's are being picked? Sorry for all the questions. Razz
Back to top Go down
KryptoDev
KryptoDev

PostSubject: Re: Th3KaNgSt3R's GM App   Th3KaNgSt3R's GM App EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:04 pm

I think theres only one spot left
Back to top Go down
Th3KaNgSt3R
Th3KaNgSt3R

PostSubject: Re: Th3KaNgSt3R's GM App   Th3KaNgSt3R's GM App EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:46 pm

Ok thanks I'll really try hard if you think I don't live up to GM Standards just tell me what I can improve.
Back to top Go down
Tony
Admin
Admin
Tony

PostSubject: Re: Th3KaNgSt3R's GM App   Th3KaNgSt3R's GM App EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:54 pm

Sure np =]
Back to top Go down
Cnickisher
Cnickisher

PostSubject: Re: Th3KaNgSt3R's GM App   Th3KaNgSt3R's GM App EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:22 pm

I like his app. It seems really thought out. And even tho he has no experience its okay because we all have to start out somewhere. We us GM's didn't magically gain the knowledge it takes to be a GM. I think he should be given a shot. And if he is accepted, I will take him under my wing and train him.
Back to top Go down
Camus
Camus

PostSubject: Re: Th3KaNgSt3R's GM App   Th3KaNgSt3R's GM App EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:27 pm

Check my app Sad
Back to top Go down
Th3KaNgSt3R
Th3KaNgSt3R

PostSubject: Re: Th3KaNgSt3R's GM App   Th3KaNgSt3R's GM App EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 4:09 pm

So what is it? Approved, Denied? Or what?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Th3KaNgSt3R's GM App   Th3KaNgSt3R's GM App Empty

Back to top Go down

Th3KaNgSt3R's GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ScarfaceMS :: ScarfaceMS :: GM Applications *Here*-
Jump to: