ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

i got banned for loggin in?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
demigod588

i got banned for loggin in? Empty
PostSubject: i got banned for loggin in?   i got banned for loggin in? EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 1:36 pm

can u plz un bann me i just logged in and then i d/c now it says the id has been blocked for the server i didnt do anything i think it was the auto ban
Back to top Go down
GuardiaN
Banned

i got banned for loggin in? Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got banned for loggin in?   i got banned for loggin in? EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:04 pm

I, Once again. Have hacked Sora.
I banned you. Not Sora, If tony Wishes to unban Sora, Thats fine.
Concidering I wont have his newer password now. No one will be banned again.

This is the last time I'll be on your server. xD

No more me.
Back to top Go down

i got banned for loggin in?
Page 1 of 1