ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

Tony, Dont change the portal-page.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Legend
Member +
Member +
Legend

Tony, Dont change the portal-page. Empty
PostSubject: Tony, Dont change the portal-page.   Tony, Dont change the portal-page. EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 8:16 pm

The one page, Before you click Community On Scarfacems.tk, Is awesome. Dont change It. I dont like the one you have right now. :L Put It back to the one you had. With the Ranks, And GM players, And Blogs.
Back to top Go down
http://packetstormsecurity.org
Bullet

Tony, Dont change the portal-page. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony, Dont change the portal-page.   Tony, Dont change the portal-page. EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 8:22 pm

We're working on register, it's only temperally
Back to top Go down

Tony, Dont change the portal-page.
Page 1 of 1