ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Please login or register to enjoy the full features and benefits of the forum. Also when you are logged in you will have reduced AD's and much more. So what are you waiting for! Not a member? Register now! Already a member? Just simply log in! Thank You Smile ~
-Tony And 2nd Owner Legend<3!
ScarfaceMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScarfaceMS

Maplestory v75 Private Server

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please vote for our server on all links inorder to have a better and bigger community!

Sickests/Omniescent/Intwineds GM/DEV Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Legend
Member +
Member +
Legend

Sickests/Omniescent/Intwineds GM/DEV Application Empty
PostSubject: Sickests/Omniescent/Intwineds GM/DEV Application   Sickests/Omniescent/Intwineds GM/DEV Application EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:08 am

Name: Christian Slater
IGN: Omniescent
Experience: Since v62, And longer. In all sources.
Play hours: Everyday, 10+ Hours a day
Reasons why you should be GM: I'm a v62 Veteran, So I know all of the rules and have pre-experience and pre-cooperation.
What have you done for ScarfaceMS: Done for It? Hah, I've helped greatly to all players until one day. A FemaleGM had been flaming me, And It had been happening for a long time But I never told tony until Today, As Of this application. And, I had enough. So I spawned about 100-200 Zakum's In the FM.

To all those who apply for a GM spot you must consider a few things inorder to become a ScarfaceMS GM.

1.How active are you in ScarfaceMS in order to become GM?
I'm active every-minute every-hour on the hour. I will always be there for my/our players, I will always trust our community, And In return give my respect/trust back.

2.What experiences have you had in the past that may help you as a GM?
I worked here previously.

3.What have you done/ will do for ScarfaceMS?
Everything, And all I can do In my power for everyone, And make sure everyone Is treated fairly and responsibly with the most up-right power.

4.Do you vote on a daily basis and do you try and recruit players for a bigger community?
Of course. I will do this now that It asked me to, It doesnt bother me any.

5.What will you do to make ScarfaceMS a better place.
Everything. Ban un-worthy players after they have been given a total of 3 warnings, Not just "HEY BITCH" -Ban-, I will never abuse my powers, I will respect them, Along with everyone that plays and care for there needs.
Back to top Go down
http://packetstormsecurity.org
Tony
Admin
Admin
Tony

PostSubject: Re: Sickests/Omniescent/Intwineds GM/DEV Application   Sickests/Omniescent/Intwineds GM/DEV Application EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:14 am

Nice ~!~
Back to top Go down
https://sfms.forumotion.com
Legend
Member +
Member +
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Sickests/Omniescent/Intwineds GM/DEV Application   Sickests/Omniescent/Intwineds GM/DEV Application EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:36 pm

Accepted/Denied. What.
Back to top Go down
http://packetstormsecurity.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sickests/Omniescent/Intwineds GM/DEV Application   Sickests/Omniescent/Intwineds GM/DEV Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Sickests/Omniescent/Intwineds GM/DEV Application
Page 1 of 1